Grace and Homecoming: two stories forthcoming in Take the Mic: Fictional Stories of Everyday Resistance (2019, ed. Bethany C. Morrow)
Rogue science and robot dinosaurs (er … marine reptiles).
(story art by Lars Weiler)
- Read at Robot Dinosaur Fiction
A Victorian ghost story about two Apache sisters on the creepiest island in the Atlantic.
The Whalebone Parrot (2017)
- Read at The Dark Magazine or listen to the Podcast (read by Kate Baker)
An Apache professor defies a harbinger of doom. Can she save her tiny Appalachian neighborhood?
Owl vs. The Neighborhood Watch (2017)
- Read at Strange Horizons or listen to the Podcast (read by Anaea Lay)
During a psychotic episode, Irene is tormented by the titular Famine King, a movie so bad, it’s MONSTEROUS.
The Famine King (2017)
- Read in Mythic Delirium 3.3
As an apocalyptic plague rages, Native metalhead musicians save the world (or die trying)!
Black, Their Regalia (2016)
- Read in Fantasy Magazine (POC Destroy Fantasy!) Plus, “Black, Their Regalia” was reprinted in Cicada Magazine!
A modern Coyote story! Can a “journalist” outsmart the great Trickster?
Skinwalker, Fast-talker (2017)
- Featured in the anthology No Shit, There I Was (ed. Alex Acks). Every story has an illustration!
When a ship malfunction releases forty Chihuahuas and a husky en route to Mars, can an Apache veterinarian save the day and fall in love?
Né łe (2016)
- Read in Love Beyond Body, Space, and Time (ed. Hope Nicholson), an anthology of LGBTQI & two-spirit fiction by Indigenous writers.